ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
FULL LIFE MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY.
1) A qualified plastic surgeon
2) A qualified surgeon/dental professional like Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Orthodontist,Paedodontist, Prosthodontist / any other paramedical professional like Speech Therapist who is actively involved in the management of Cleft and Palate.
Who has gained proficiency and status in the art, science and practice of Cleft lip and palate management as judged by his/her participation in the scientific programs of the ISCLP&CA and his/her publications on the subject of Cleft lipand palate management in recognized journals and publications preferably in indexed journals.
3) Who is duly proposed and seconded in the prescribed form by "Members" of the ISCLP&CA and whose name after proper scrutiny is recommended by the Credentials Committee; shall be considered eligible to be admitted as a Full Member.
4) Registration Fee - 7000/-
ASSOCIATE LIFE MEMBERSHIP
1) Post graduate student/trainees in Plastic Surgery & Dental Surgery
2) Medical professional interested in Cleft Surgery
3) Dental surgeons interested in Cleft Surgery